Legal and Regulatory Statements
Your Use of the Website
This legal notice sets out the terms on which you may make use of the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user, and apply to every page on the Website, whether or not such pages are individually disclaimed. Please read these terms carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you have indicated that you accept these terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using the Website.
You must NOT use the Website (or permit or procure others to use it) as follows:
- for any unlawful, improper, or illegal purpose or activity;
- to communicate or receive information that is obscene, indecent, pornographic, sadistic, cruel, or racist in content, of a sexually explicit or graphic nature, which promotes or incites discrimination, hatred or racism or which might be legally actionable for any reason;
- in a manner intended to threaten, harass, or intimidate;
- to violate DCM’s or any third party's copyright, trademark, proprietary, or other intellectual property rights;
- to damage DCM’s name or reputation or that of our affiliated companies or any third parties;
- to impersonate any of our employees or other person or use a false name while using our site or implying an association with us;
- to penetrate our security measures or other entities' systems ("hacking");
- to transmit unsolicited voluminous emails (for example, spamming) or to intercept, interfere with or redirect email intended for others using our site;
- to generate excessive amounts of internet traffic, to interfere with our network or other’s use of our site, or to engage in activities designed to or having the effect of degrading or denying service to users of our site or others;
- to introduce viruses, worms, harmful code, and/or Trojan horses onto the internet or into our site or any other entity’s systems and it is your responsibility to ensure that whatever you download or select for your use from our site is free from such items;
- to post or transmit information that is defamatory, fraudulent, or deceptive, including but not limited to scams such as "make-money-fast" schemes or "pyramid/chain" letters; and/or
- to transmit confidential or proprietary information, except solely at your own risk.
When using the Website, you must comply with all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and exportation of technical or personal data. It may be illegal to download the information contained on our Website in certain countries and we and our affiliated companies disclaim all responsibility if you download any information from our Website in breach of any law or regulation of the country in which you reside.
Termination and Suspension of Access to Website
We reserve the right to deny you access to the Website, or immediately to suspend or terminate your access to the Website at any time if your use of the Website (in our sole discretion) in any manner breaches these terms or for any other reason.
Privacy and Data Protection
As a result of your use of this website, DCM may hold and process personal information about you. All personal data held by DCM will be treated in accordance with applicable laws. By submitting personal information you are consenting to such information being processed by DCM for such purposes and agree that DCM has the right to use and store such data on its internal systems for such purposes.
Intellectual Property Rights
The entire contents of this Website are subject to copyright with all rights reserved. You may download or print individual sections of the site for your personal use and information only provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into or use for any public or commercial purpose the site without the prior written permission of DCM. You must not transmit any virus, "worm", "Trojan horse", or other item of a destructive nature to the site and it is your responsibility to ensure that whatever you download or select for your use from the site is free from such items.
Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right in relation to any of our trademarks or those of our affiliated companies or any third party.
Where a link to a non-DCM Website exists, DCM does not accept responsibility for the content of such site nor the products, services, or other items offered through that site.
The Website, including information and materials contained in the Website, text, graphics, software, links, and other items are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. DCM does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, timeliness, or availability of the Website, and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Website. There is no warranty of merchantability, no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, no warranty of non-infringement, no warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, in conjunction with the website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will DCM be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with the Website or use thereof or the inability by any party to use such Website, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if DCM, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree to indemnify and hold DCM and its third-party providers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your use of the Website, or from your violation of these terms.
DCM may revise this legal notice at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes DCM makes, as they are binding on you.
Each time you use this Website, a condition of use is that you comply with the applicable terms.